<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm getting lazier and much more lazier to update nowadays xD

Lots of things I should blog on but I guess I cant find the time to do so.

Firstly, I would like to wish Lia a happy belated birthday.

I wished her a day later on 16th Jun. Mistook last Monday as 15th Jun. I know she must be upset thinking that I've forgotten her birthday and she might have thought I might be forgetting about everyone except Ewanz.

Anyway, may you achieve the happiness that you're looking for and wish you all the best in whatever you do.

Oh well.

Secondly,
as soon as I come back from leave, I was dead busy. Classes everyday till Thursday. And I found myself getting restless and sleepy in the afternoon. Can you imagine coming back from annual leave and finding 16 emails waiting for your actions? (-_-")

I can't even do them on time within short period of notice.

How I wish school holidays are still on (T_T) I still wanna go on break. I have like a week more to take.

But first, settle their stuff before I go on leave again. And finding a new job while I'm on leave. I must and I will find a better one, Insya Allah.

Caught up with my babe Shasha last Monday for dinner. For some reason, I was full on that day as I had late lunch. And met up with Ewanz from Wed to Friday. Woohoo~! Thursday was to hand him my thumbdrive after I attended "discussion" by my company while Friday, accompanied him to Sim Lim to ask about his handphone. But apparently, the person who attend to us was soo rude.

She, Amanda, kept on saying "We will attend to you when you bring your receipt" when Ewanz was asking how to insert in games into his handphone. For goodness sake, you can tell us politely, not brushing us off! That's how typical Chena people. Bahh.. May your shop suffer losses and become bankrupt for being rude to customers.

Fetched Cik Ros & her hubby from the airport about noon on Saturday with Mama. Ewanz had some emcee to do that day to help out his friend. Materialistic cousin was with her boyfriend. She tried to strike some conversation with me thou I dont really like to talk to her. I tend to just keep mum to myself, whenever she's around.

Oh, definitely she's a copycat. She uses Clinique (to which Kakak used first). And talking about Guess bag which Kakak used that day. Please cousin. I already know you're using imitation Guess bag.

Seriously, I hate being in the same room with people who looks down on me. At least, I don't use imitation stuff.

Anyway, my first aunt's hubby, Uncle Sal, apparently saw Ewanz photo on my phone (-_-") I forgot about it and he was standing behind me and asking me who is the person in the picture (-_-") While both Mama and me were in his car to Cik Ros home, my first aunt, Mak Dah was asking me "So, da de pakwe?"

I froze in my seat. Mama was laughing sarcasticly "Heheh. Kalau ada pon dia tak nak bilang". I denied saying not yet (-_-") And Uncle Sal was saying "Ada tu pat handphone dia" (-_-") Again Mak Dah was saying "Kalau da de, jangan tunggu lama². Sekarang semua da naik..." To which she said that my cousin, Fauzy is getting married in October. I didn't even know he's engaged already (-_-") Thanks cousin Farhanah for not telling me about your brother's engagement. Not even Mama told me about it.

Ok la. Going to have lesson soon. *sob sob* There's a lot of tasks in hand currently. *sigh*

Labels: