As a brand new year approaches within an hour's time or so, I can still recall what had happened for the past 1 year. Lots of heart-aches, tears, joy, laughter - whether good memories or bad like the time where I had to spend my birthday alone, which was my least unexpected moment that eventually made me think that not everyone's words are meant to be trusted at times.
2010 had been a challenging year for me and I wasn't really liking it that much.
I had officially moved from my workplace where I spent the last 2 years. Lots of frustration, grumbles, joy, etc. The kids made my day most of the time, thou at times they do see my angry side towards them. When I woke up in the morning for the final day of 2010, i was feeling quite melancholy. It made me really think twice whether I wanted to move on or not. Thou I have my new job, which hopefully brings me new joy and never ending patience, I still miss working in the previous workplace. Thou I can't stand my ex-boss by making me do things or making me leaving work much more longer than my working hours, still.. I don't know. Perhaps just a few people really made me change my thinking not everyone over there are just as bad.
I'll be much more busy with my new job. More research and stuff, therefore will be online social networking much more lesser. Which I'm looking forward to it. May I'm given lots of blessings from our Creator for the path im leading to.
And since I've always been disappointed with the wound on my heart, I hope that the year ahead will shine on me. And till then, I will put my whole heart in my career till its back as a whole.



