<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Monday, July 19, 2010

Dun care whether I update this a little late or not.... But, I just don't get it why they make a big huuhaa about the lead singer of Peterpan.

Nobody's an angel nowadays. And it's extremely hard to get someone who's really good, pious.

I always admire him, been a fan of his. I can just look at him for hours... heheh... Good voice...ok good looks, cute smile (I'm a girl..I will be lying if I deny this >.<) and the list go on...and on...and on.. heheh..

He's not at fault...but I wonder why he keep the video in the lappy when you know someone else will access the lappy eventually?

Ok... enough of that..

Watching love stories or even love songs...makes me feel like wanting to love someone and be loved by someone... be the special one in someone's life.. It's been like 2 years. *sigh* I know patience is a virtue..

Like someone? Definitely a few..

Oh well..

But still....to mend a broken heart..is always not an easy task... It's just like finding the right key for the right key hole.

But if I like that someone and vice versa... I guess it will be a miracle that the person don't need to fix my broken heart *grins*