<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, November 19, 2009

Been sometimes since I last update. Been quite busy lately as the kids just are having their school holidays and I had to clear some stuff before I go on leave.

Wanting to go for a short getaway (if I'm able to and I think I might be able to) but the problem lies with who am I suppose to go with. I'm planning, hopefully I might be able to go Philippines next year (pls pls pls?)

Anyway, lots of ups and downs along the way. I'm always cranky when my mood swings popped by. And if you're talking to me about any money matters, don't expect me to talk nicely. I might ... well ... just snapped at you.

Lots of things happening today within one day. Zzz... And I'm not in one of my best moods. And I almost fought with Lia just now. Regarding lots of things but really, I'm TOO LAZY to fight with any of my besties. We cooled off before we went to class.

Anyway, I was browsing through facebook, from one profile to another when I caught hold of someone posting the same "caption" or some may say "shoutout".

I remember exactly that I'm the one who posted it first on my msn. Ok, some might says "it's just a caption/shoutout. Don't need to emo, gal." or "Babe, jangan la jealous" or "Mana la aku tau ko post tu."

So? Do I look as though I care?

And I don't really like it ok. Because such things can't be purely coincidence. Refer to image.

Aku nak tengok what's the reply. I posted it on the 17th Nov and changed it slightly just after lunch on the 18th (somehow, I saw you online during the time that you're about to post). So, kirakan coincidence la? Don't bullshit me ok. I'm not a small kiddo who you can twist and turn by giving me some white lie saying "Babe, we think alike kan walaupon I posted it a day after."

So kirakan, you just go through your msn list and find something interesting and post it in your facebook, hoping that people will comment it? Eh, aku tak jealous la eh. I'm not the person who is really petty enough, hoping that people comment every single little thing that I posted in facebook la sia.

Don't come and tell me, "Well I went through something and I find that I'm tired of being the one who says sorry".

And do you know why the fark I type "Tired of being Sorry" in my caption?

Watch this.



And if you said you're listening to the same song..all I can say is

You're damn lame