<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, November 07, 2009

I've written a draft the other time but have not yet finish with it since I was using mobile.

I was on my way home after topping up my ezlink card at the interchange when Zam smsed me asking whether I would like to meet him up since he's lazy going to school after work (^^P)

And I just reached the bus stop opposite my block. Bummer.. Together with my laptop, i took the bus towards AMK and met him outside the hub.

Been awhile since we last met. Kinda miss him *ehem* lalala..

Ayway, luckily he's driving instead of riding. Heheh..

Reasons were : -

1. Weather seems as though it's about to rain again.
2. He doesn't want the laptop being a burden when we're riding (shrugs)
3. His dad is home on time. hehe..

Off we went Balestier to watch Saw 6 thou we're like 15 minutes late. The show isn't that scary except its a bit gore. But I was feeling cold. So it sorts of gave him a reason to hug me so that I'm not feeling that cold (erm..my hands were as cold as ice)

Went to the part opposite PLMGS but the park was kinda small, so we went to the nearby coffeeshop near my blk for some drinks before he sent me home.

He's sweet.. and of course he made me smile :)

Gave him *ehem* good night kiss on his left cheek before I made my way to the lift lobby. *blush*