<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, October 11, 2009

So many things happen. *sigh*

Went to open house yesterday and the week before. I don't really have the urge to visit people's home during Hari Raya.

Anyway, I recalled once that I was waiting for Lia at Bedok Interchange, I was approached by this Insurance Agent from GE. Our first few conversations were :-

GE Agent : Hi.. I'm so and so from GE. What's your name?

Me: Sorry I don't reveal my name to strangers. *I went dumbfounded after I said that as I didn't expect that to come out from my mouth and looked at her blankly*

*some pauses*

GE Agent: *stunned* Oh ok.. Never mind.. Do you have this type of insurance ..... bla bla....

Haha.. I can't believe I said that (^^p) I was about to say "My mommy told me not to talk to strangers" that I stopped myself. Haha.. What was I thinking?? Hehe..

Anyway,

I'm tired of working. Really. No drive in working in this type of environment. HODs are the ones who tried to push and push when the matters are so simple and yet they informed the Big Boss about it. And worse, I got shot from my Boss via the same email where Big Boss was in the loop.

Pfffttt...

Anyway, randomly, wanted to change the song in this blog but somehow mixpod aint responding when I'm using Mac. So will change when I'm using Windows.

I was browsing in the forum when someone post these videos. =)