<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, September 27, 2009

Waaaa...

Been quite a while since I last blog. Just that I'm getting lazier just to jot down something here.

It's not to late to wish Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to those I know. Thou I know bulan Syawal isn't the only month for us to apologise among ourselves, still I would like to take this opportunity to seek forgiveness to my friends for any wrongdoings or if my words hurt them unintentionally.

Didn't really like Raya this year as, oh well I just didn't have the mood to celebrate.

Work has been piling and stressing me up. These educators are getting on my nerves. Telling me tasks at the very last minute. So, kirakan nak berak baru buat jamban?? I'm super duper unpleased with them. And it seems that my heck-care attitude can be seen once I find that I'm superly irritated by them.

2 weeks of not having Safinah class. I felt as thou I'm missing studying. Heheh.

Had some "miscommunication" or rather "misinterpretation" from Nizam for about 3 days. I was almost giving up hope on him. To me, if the word "pape la eh" exist if I felt irritated or emotional-going-to-be-heartbroken, I would rather give up than pursuing.

It seems the "reconcile" was pretty fast. Met him on Thursday and we watched Phobia 2. I'm phobia watching scary shows with full blasting volume, especially with sound effects. Ok, I've to admit. I was in his arms during certain parts of the show. Actually I was closing my eyes and covering my mouth with my right hand. But he went to the extend of hugging me till my head rested on his chest.

Err, I don't really know if that's call romantic or sweet but netherless, I've to admit that I do miss that kind of "position". I'm sort of losing touch of those sweet & romantic gestures. I don't even know if he did that to show that he's concern, or to show that he's manly or, i don't know.. *sigh*

Oh...I'm pretty pissed with Adeq. He's getting more and more unreasonable ever since he's together with Jannah. Pfffttt...!

Watche the final of F1 Spore Grand Prix through my TV. The race wasn't that exciting compare to last year. Not so sure why I'm feeling that way. But what surprises me was that there's quite a number of racers who dropped out during the race. It disappoints me.

I've expected Lewis Hamilton to win, which he did. And I knew that Alonso will be one of the top 3. But I felt disappointed with Nico Rosberg. Didn't expect him to finish 11th. I was hoping that he finished between 2nd to 5th position.

Oh well. The lights were bright enough to lit up the race circuit compare to last year thou....