<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Let me just squeeze a bit of time here.

I'm feeling a bit tired nowadays. Not sure why. Started paying back my fast the recent Monday. Plus minus, I've to pay back about 14 days ( I always include in a day or two just in case).

I was extremely lethargic yesterday. I couldn't do my work properly. Took some naps in the morning about 2 hours after I stepped into my office. Gosh, what's happening to me nowadays? o.O

Anyway, first time in history that I knock off on time from my usual working hours and went home straight away. Once I'm home, I was flat on the bed till Shasha called me nearly 7pm. And today, I'm experiencing almost the same thing. Took some nap in the morning about 10am and again just about 20 minutes ago.

I'm physically and mentally tired no matter how much I try to withstand. I'm double checking again to see if my time off approves next Monday and Friday (half day for both).

For goodness sake, let me clear my time off since I've too many time to get it clear =/

Oh, went to Shasha's open house on Sunday. Thanks for the invite, babe ;) Food were nice. Your rabbit is cute and I caught sight of some handsome guys entering her house. Haha. Ok, they were her cousins la ;) But, no harm in just looking :)

Anyway, going to my class in about a couple of hours or so. Till then, I'm waiting for the Director to finish "talking" with the staff here so that I can pack up *yawns*