<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, July 30, 2009

Went for the second session class last night. Ustaz was unable to teach as he had to attend his wife's graduation. Therefore, yesterday was consider "Ladies Night". One of the staff joined us for the lesson. It was about Fiqh. Yesterday's session was quite enjoyable. Perhaps I'm more comfortable to have a lady teaching a small class rather than a male. 1 more new member joined us and she's somewhat familiar to me but I seemed to be unable to recall where I've met her.

Ooohh..Had an extremely late dinner last night. Wasabi Fillet is soo yummy =P And my favourite seaweed shaker fries.. Mmm.. The thought of it makes me almost drool. Heheh.

Anyway. this week as well as next week is going to be my Puasa week. My bad for paying the debts at the last minute and the temptation for me to eat is quite high. Pity my lunch buddy having lunch alone. Heheh.

I'm having back pain nowadays. *sigh* And came across this article which really makes me go "Erk!" The title is quite catchy thou. Why High Heels Make Women's Breasts Sag? OMG.

On another note, it's soooo hard for me to get time off nowadays especially when my VERY DEAR boss is not around (-_-") I just wonder why on earth must i ask my AM's permission. I know I do not have pending tasks on that day, that's why I REQUEST for time off. Pfffttt! He's getting more and more troublesome. My emails to him was left unreplied while his email to us must be replied asap. WTF..!

I guess I should really make a trip down to supermarket to buy that frozen pizza which has been appearing in my mind and perhaps shaker fries.. Heee~