Anyway, after paying for the course which will be on every Wednesday night, we went down and saw this small shop selling clothes. My eyes fixed on a few clothings there. There's one particular "dress" I wanted but the only size available is XL. Asked if she have a smaller size. She said "Apa nak pakai ketat²? XL ni da ok." I felt as thou I'm wearing a wizard robe =/ (and I'm actually asking for L size..not S size!) But the lady was persistant that I buy that XL dress. But obviously I wouldn't want to look like a clown. So I rejected and quickly made our way out.
Bought a couple of tops in Century Square before heading down to Swensen, Tampines Mall to break my fast. At the same time, treat her dinner (thou I wanted to eat at Ramen Ten or Secret Recipe that day).
Anyway, I just can't stand living like this. Every workday, I've to reach by 6.45am and knocking off about 5pm thou I could knock off at 4pm (this is because the office staff will give us a look-as-thou-i-murder-someone if I leave early). By the end of the day, I will feel as thou all my blood as been squeezed dry from my body. In short, I feel lifeless & restless at the end of the day.
On Saturday, accompanied Mama to Mak Andak's home at Ang Mo Kio as they made kenduri since Kak Lina, Aidil's sister is flying off this Friday to USA for her phD for 4 years. Didn't see much of my relatives as they came at different timing. Initially it's supposed to start at 3pm but due to some miscommunication, it started later (and we both got to know they change the timing without informing us). But we started a bit earlier before Asar as we pity Atok who just sat there quietly.
Sometimes I feel like talking to him but I just don't know what to talk about. *sigh* When I looked at him, I could see his cheeks were saggy. It makes me wonder if I'm going to end up like that when I'm old.
And i got to know from Mama that 2 of my guy cousins are already engaged and the engagement is for 3 years. One of them is 22 years old while the other is 21 years old. Pretty young but I asked Mama how come we didn't know. Apparently, my Mak Uda (she's Indian Muslim) didn't want any of the relatives to know. Mama got to know about this when Nenek informed. Haiz, but we're still your relatives seh. Wth.
On the other note, hmm I know Shah is trying his best in communicating with me most of the time. But you know, sometimes I just feel weird.
Chatted with Zam via msn for 2 nights on Friday and Saturday. Somehow I find it that he does have a crush on me. He was asking me what will I do if he sits close to me? Or there's another one which I forgot.
Someone was commenting to me that being with Shah is good as it seems that he's drawing quite a lot of money. But, you know..at the end of it..it's not money that I'm seeking. It's how much attention, love, care and concern that I can get from the other party. And he knows that its hard to meet up since his working hours ain't regular.
And speaking of attention, that Faizal kept on sms-ing me almost everyday and sometimes at night by asking what am I doing. Oh come on. I just want to be left alone, ok? I just can't be bothered to reply his sms. At most, I just delete the message as soon as I received his sms.
And on 2 different occasions, when I ate something, it tasted as thou there's wasabi in it. Darn, am I craving for Japanese food again?



