<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Last Tuesday, had a date with Zam. He picked me up outside my workplace and off we went to Downtown. Bought tickets to watch The Haunting in Connecticut. He made me embarrassed when he told the ticket seller "Oh, its ok to have the seats near the wall so that she can hide". (-_-") Thanks la eh. Zzz..

Initially he wanted to eat at Hei Sushi but upon seeing that dinner buffet starts at 6pm, we made our way to the food court. After our western dinner, head back to Hei Sushi where we had dessert. He tasted the peach ice cream and tempura ice cream, eventhou we wanted to eat the other type of ice cream. *sigh*

Made our way to the beach while killing 30 minutes of the free time before the movie start at 745pm. He's fond of poking my waist especially when he knew my weakness spots (-_-")

When we're about to make our way to Nebo Downtown, we saw a guy holding a map in the darkness. We assumed he was lost but later we made other assumptions. After we passed him for about 5 steps, his friend rode past us and shouted "Hey, you lost arh?" Lol.

The movie was overall nice and shocking. It really made me wonder if its really based on true stories or just a gimmick. *grins* Scary too. And of course I'm scared to watch scary movies. Therefore, he tried his best to comfort me each time I was in shocked. Thanks aite *blush* And thanks for sending me home.

On Wednesday, started my religion night class. What shocked me is there are only 2 of us besides the Ustaz. It actually made me uncomfortable. Especially if they ask questions and there's nobody to answer. I know Lia was enjoying it as she can ask all sort of question but me? Oh well, I'm not really the type of person who ask lots of questions.

If I were to tell Mama, she will definitely ask me to stop going. Ewanz asked me how's the class. Thou I know that I'm no longer with him, he too did told me to stop going if possible and advice me to go to those night religion classes which have large number of students instead of pathetic 2 students on every Wednesday night. Arrghh..!

Last Saturday, met up my bestie at AMK where we had our lunch and proceed to the library. And we got to know that they locked the power switch to prevent those laptop buggers into using it for prolong time *sigh* Because of them, those who are genuinely wanting to use for awhile, are unable to charge their laptop.

And been sometime since I last had ice blended at Coffee Bean with cheesecake. Yummy =P

I was down with slight fever that saturday night together with cough + running nose *sigh* Initially, I wanted to take mc on Monday but since one of the people under me didn't turn up 3 days (because of 1 day MC for 3 days), I had to fight myself so as not to fall sick =/

My back pain has been killing me.

I've been sleeping late nowadays and waking up late for work. Ended up, rushing to school. *sigh* What's wrong with me nowadays ? =/

Vans contacted me last week. He shocked me. I wonder.. What's with all my ex-es nowadays? They always contact me back around the same timing, together (-_-")

And what really shocked me was that he told me "I nak meet your parents. I nak hitch with you since you're the only girl I met up with after I putus tunang that time". I was dumbfounded.

But, its too good to be true. For, honestly, you have to gain my trust back after what you have done for that 3 years. 3 years is not a short period of time. And yes. You were a jerk and I'm not sure if you're still the same jerk, ok?

P.S: Stop it la Shah. I never love you in the first place nor there's chemistry. Lucky I acted fast or I'll be one of those pathetic ladies which you have been deceiving them into thinking that you're leading a great lifestyle.