Thou I thought initially there's hope and since I was on mc yesterday due to gastric ,which I didn't expect it to happen to me at all, I did some thinking.
Thought through carefully. Talked to Stevo and a couple more guys for their opinions. And I've decided to let go of it. If he ever read this, which I'm doubting, it's better for me to leave and move on.
Sad and frustrated that you just leave me in the lurge instead of fighting for me, which you used to. *sigh* I just hope you're truly happy with her. That one sentence made me realise that you find me not worth fighting for.
But talking to you wouldn't be the same again.
I would rather move on than winning your family's heart which lead to marriage and then a divorce. For, I don't wish to shatter the pieces into mini pieces.
The memories we had, will always linger in my mind.
To his family :
I'm sure you guys are glad with the"downfall" but just to let you know that you're the most heartless human beings living in this earth, despite being religious.
Apa gunanya pegi haji tetapi hati busuk seperti bangkai.
Apa gunanya menjadi seorang Ustazah tetapi menghina, memfitnah, mengata & mencaci orang.
Apa gunanya menjadi seorang Ustazah tetapi menghina, memfitnah, mengata & mencaci orang.
For, I don't truly didn't give my respect in the first place ever since you hate me. Entah apa lagi yang dilakukan tanpa my pengetahuan. And I'm sure that you as an Ustazah should know that memfitnah orang, dosa nya lebih besar dari membuat maksiat / membunuh orang.
Thou you've insulted my dignity, I shall always remember that. I just don't get it why I've to be your victim. Just to let you know, no matter what I wouldn't forgive for what you've did to me, by making me suffer, by losing my face, etc. Akan kamu menerima balasannya pada satu hari & by then confirm menyesal tak sudah.
Just remember, Allah is Great.
To Ewanz :
Thank you for showing to me who am I to you all this while.
Like the saying goes
"You have to fall at least once while learning how to ride a bicycle
in order to master cycling..."
in order to master cycling..."
This downfall will be my strength & my stepping stone. And you & your family shall be surprised when you come across me in the future =)



