<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, June 04, 2009


Met up with Haney yesterday. The best thing, as thou we promised to wear pink yesterday. Haha. My first date with her after almost 6 years I known her. Lol. Went Swensen for dinner as she was craving for Chili Fish Pasta before accompanying her shopping.

P.S: Visit Haney's Multiply for more pics ;)

Anyway,

I know how hard you try to push me away. But somehow I feel that the reasons you gave me doesn't give me any satisfaction nor logical, thus I was hoping to find the truth as to why you're being so difficult.

I already knew where I stand 2 months ago. But there's no need to go to the extend of hurting me more like this. Because, the conversation I had with Haney, made me realise something thou she doesn't know the truth.



Peterpan - Ada Apa Denganmu

Sudah, maafkan aku

Segala salahku
Dan bila kau tetap bisu
Ungkapkan salahmu
Dan aku sifatku
Dan aku khilafku
Dan aku cintaku
Dan aku rinduku

Sudah lupakan semua
Segala berubah
Dan kita terlupa..
Dan kita terluka


Dan aku sifatku
Dan aku khilafku
Dan aku cintaku
Dan aku rinduku

Reff:

Kutanya malam,
Dapatkah kau lihatnya perbedaan
Yang tak terungkapkan
Tapi mengapa, kau tak berubah
Ada apa denganmu?

Oh, hanya malam
Dapat meleburkan segala rasa
Yang tak terungkapkan
Tapi mengapa, kau tak berubah
Ada apa denganmu