Asking me if it's alright to meet up yesterday. Well, since bestie might be meeting her fiance, I thought why not?
Met him just outside my work and I was like 10 to 15 minutes late (my fault. I finished up my tasks a bit late, touch up and was on the phone at the same time and I lost track of time =/ ). I'm feeling pretty nervous since it's been sometimes since I last sat on a bike. He asked me again if I'm alright before we proceed to Downtown East. And I was soo stiffed on his bike. Told him I need sometime to adjust myself. (The fact is..I'm actually comfortable in hugging the rider, but since it's my first meeting with him, don't ever expect me to hug him..)
We can't decide on which movie to watch (Wanted to watch Drag me to Hell but reviews shown that the movie sucks big time..oh well..). He was asking me which show should we watch and my eyes were glued on the trailer of I Love You, Man. Haha. Ended up we watched it =P
Pssst: It's the 3rd movie I'm watching within this month. Omg, I'm loving it ;)
Nice show, story, plot & damn funny. But to those who do not like vulgar, please don't watch it. And they do talk about sex. Haha.And during the show, Zam was asking me "Do girls shared everything about their guys?" *grins* Well, I can say it's about 80% to 100% depending on how comfortable she is into sharing those information with her girlfriends. Haha.
But, during the show, I was being disturbed by the movie-goer who sat beside me. She purposedly shone her hp's light to the side of my eyes and it distrupt me =/ So inconsiderate! Da tu, leh bebual and I heard sobbings from the two of them too! WTF!
Anyway, after the movie, headed down to Changi Village to get a late dinner before proceeding home. And otw home, I felt as thou I wanted to doze off. But since he's riding in fast speed, it's better to stay awake then dozing off. Haha.
Seems like we're meeting again ;)
And that Faizal, omg he's soo irritating. Why should I bother telling him if I'm meeting my bestie or just friends? For god's sake, I'm not even his girlfriend. Grr...!



