Kakak's birthday was on 5th May. Therefore, i would like to wish Kakak a very Happy birthday. Semoga panjang umur, murah rezeki dan diberkati Allah. And may u get a man in ur life soon so that I can get a brother-in-law. Amin. Hee~
I still havent bought them any gifts yet. And really I could feel a big hole in my pocket very soon as I've to start hunting for one including my adeq's birthday gift.

Mama got a Braun Buffel bag from kakak. *sigh* it makes me jealous.
And Abah wanted a Braun Buffel wallet since his Braun Buffel wallet is not in a good condition anymore. Hmm...
Anyway, I'm not working today. Yay! And my cough is badly affecting me =/ I hate it. If only i can take out the cough and throw it in the trash bin... *sigh*
And I'm meeting my good friend Hafiza later. Yay! Been awhile since I last seen her. She's my bestest companion during my poly years. And really I treasure her so much above all my poly friends. Ahakz. And sadly, she's seem like the "only" one I'm in contact with *sigh* Lain habuk tkde. Janji kemana *sigh* And they will for sure tell me that I'm the one who's been busy. So irony.
Anyway, after meeting her I will be meeting my babe =) We go print pictures aite? ;)
You know, deep down in me I just feel that I want him. Im missing him. Sometimes I just wish that it never happens and that we're still happy together. But still, I can't run away from the fact. Oh well..



