<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's the exam week. Yippee~! But, you know..the week will pass so fast and next moment you know, it's back to square one.

Done with changing the main song in my blog. I've always love PeterPan's song. And something about that vocalist makes me not wanting to look away.



Touching video. And I found out that Ariel divorced with his wife soon after that. Pardon if I just know about all this but I also just got to know that2 of the band members left PeterPan and joined The Titans.



Not bad the song. But somehow I find that the vocalist sort of a copycat image of Ariel. hehe.

Anyway, I still haven't get my slippers yet *sigh*

2 more days till my babe's engagement day!

I need some activities =/

I'm feeling bored...

Labels: ,