<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, March 01, 2009

Tomorrow will be my first day at work. I should be happy after trying hard for almost 5 months. But am I? Well, unfortunately I'm not happy as there isn't much benefits. But, I'm really desperate as I have bills to pay. I can't possibly ask my parents to pay for me.

I promised myself, this will be the last. After this, I've to really find one which really give me ample benefits that make me happy. Just like 2 of my ex-colleagues, they are extremely content with their current employers (government bodies).

Anyway, seems like my parents ain't that happy. I know they want the very best for their children but please, give me a break. I'm really feeling suffocated here. And for goodness sake, I'm almost 24, yet I can't do what I want to do. Pfffttt...!

I'm thinking, should I get a second job also. I don't know. Just that when I see that I knock off work and going home straight for most of the working days might make me feel bored.

So stress *sigh*

I miss my Ewanz =/

I miss my babes =/

18 more days....

Labels: