Anyway, last Saturday went out with Kakak to Downtown East via taxi. The taxi driver from SMRT was soo damn $%@#. He could drive using using the Old Tampines Road and to the expressway which is nearer. Instead, he made a U-turn and tried to go near Ubi to enter KPE. He made wrong turns and we had to pay an extra $4. And he pretend to be stupid by asking "Where do you want me to exit?" I hate this type of taxi driver. They should know where to exit and which route is the fastest way to the passenger's destination. Dumb. These type of drivers are really dumb. Trying to rob us even in broad daylight.
Anyway, since Kakak was pissed off, we alighted near the traffic light instead of alighting inside. Just as I got out of the taxi, I heard a screeching sound and *BAM*! The car which is on the left side of the taxi which I just alighted hit the car in front. The car plate from the car which hit the front car came out from the car was badly damaged. The front car didn't suffer much damage unlike the hitter. Since that route is a 2 lane, I wonder why the hitter drove at such a high speed. I managed to glance at the traffic light. And apparently it just turned orange. Therefore, I can conclude that the driver in the front car was not at fault. Anyway, we didn't stay to watch.
Made our way to Hei Sushi and had our late lunch. I was pretty full and yes the sushi ain't that great by it's edible. Therefore I'm giving it like 2.45 over 5 stars.
Walked around Downtown East and apparently, there's NHG family day. We saw Haizad (is that his name?) the actor who acted out in 2x5 Dol at McCafe.
Anyway, for work wise is alright. I really need to backup. I just don't know where to start. Too many things and too many petty things which the educators can do it themselves, instead they prefer wasting 5 minutes waiting for us rather than doing it themselves when the matter can be solve within 3 seconds.
And it was a busy week.
Today, was finally the speech day. Only 2 rehearsals ( I just dont get it why they have to do rehearsal on how to walk, how to receive prizes.) And yesterday's rehearsal ain't that great as they said that my side which is the control room ain't doing a perfect job. Try doing it yourself and you ain't getting it perfect either.
They don't want to see us clicking instead they just want it to be auto. Fark la. Think it's soo easy?? I've told many a times that when using technology, it ain't perfect. Yet, they don't listen. Pfffttt....!! I just don't understand. Why must they complain and complain when my supervisor didn't comment on anything? NOBODY IS PERFECT OK??!! Next time, do it yourself! Fark you la. Comment here and there. Don't even feel the pressure on doing it. If you're commending and not doing the whole thing, it may seem easy. But the one controlling and doing every thing is under alot of pressure. We still need to think if we didn't do a good job, we will get screwed. Either way, whether we do a good job or not, still we get screwed. It's just not fair.
I shall make a request to my supervisor to let HER learn controlling. Let her feel the pressure.
And like I say, so what if you're an educator. Doesn't mean you're good when it comes to technology.
Put that aside.
I just got my belated birthday gift from Kakak. Tada~!


Hehe. Tau je I need a new wallet. Thank you very much.




