<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Friday, February 06, 2009

Some wonder why I'm putting the word laughing as my title.

Well, I heard over the radio that it's good to laugh at least 15 times a day. Some says laughter can relieve stress, boost your immunity, improve lung function and so on.

But whatever it is, don't laugh alone for no reason. Well, some people might just think that you're insane. But this is not the real reason why I'm blogging about this.

I'm going to list down a few types of laughter.

You laugh when you find something funny. But seriously, is it alright if you laugh at someone else for their own weakness or stupidity?

Not for me thou.

If you come across someone where you witness that person's weakness, what's some people's response? Laugh at him or her. To them, it might be funny. But try putting yourself in that person's shoes.

What if someone else laugh at you about your own weakness? Will you be alright? Will you still smile at that person for laughing at your weakness? Perhaps once or twice might be alright. But if that person keeps on laughing at you everytime, wouldn't you feel frustrated? Wouldn't you feel like boxing that person to make them shut up?

For me, I would if I could. Especially when people spot my weakness. Everyone has their own weaknesses.

Personally, for me if someone kept on laughing at me in my face either I would keep myself extremely quiet or walk away or keep myself away from that person.

For some people, they do not like others to keep on pointing out their weaknesses, treat it as a joke and then laugh it off. Some might treat it as an insult and feel offended. It depends on each individual. When I mention "depends on each individual", it means that some people are sensitive. So am I sensitive?

Based on my zodiac which is Pisces, yes I'm sensitive in nature.

But some people will exclaim "Why must you feel offended? It's just a joke." Sensitivity is hard to explain. Therefore, some people will either choose to remain silence or worse, some might turn it into a fighting fist.

There's an irritating laughter as well as a fake laughter. Some people can try to fake their laughter by being sarcastic or by attracting people's attention. Well, everyone knows what's a sarcastic laughter.

A laughter that attract people's attention is basically associated to ladies (no offence. It's true.). Back during my secondary school days, I learnt from some "friends" on how to laugh. And that laughter is actually to attract boys. Oh well.

A note of advice from me.
It might sounds a little weird. But, it's best to think before you laugh especially if you're laughing at someone's weakness. You may hurt that person's feeling eventhough some people will say it's alright to laugh at their weakness.

Anyway, off topic.

I'm missing my Ewanz *sob*