To make the matter worse, those who have grudges on Ewanz in-game, decided to bombard him thou it's off topic. And I too became the victim (just because I was seen together with Ewanz in game playing together, I got kill too just because I help Ewanz to buff). The person who started the whole thing which made us frustrated, then tried to accuse us without proof.
But there's one particular person whom I really despised. He critises people's English as thou he has a perfect English (to which, he doesn't possess). And when I started to lay the facts on what really happen, he kept on going off topic until there's one sentence which really blew my top (I know it's just a game but words can be sharp as a knife if you don't know how to structure it carefully).
This is what he said, to which I quoted in the forum.
Originally Posted by Tomeja
Use your brain a litte, IF you have one....And if you don't understand my English, then I suggest you take a English study to refresh your language, because now I speak the simplest English I've ever done. I agree the words weren't written in a perfect sence, but it were understandable^^
If this is what you get, wouldn't you feel frustrated? All because I asked him to re-explain a particular phrase as the punctuation, grammer, etc wasn't correct. Pffftt..! And funny, all my post are posted in English. Sometimes these overseas fellow thought that they have better English than ours. To them, they might think that our country's first language isn't English. Pffftt..! Well, everyone do make mistakes sometimes, but hey, that kind of sentences really downgrades someone and its insulting.
And *poof*, that fellow got ban in forum by the Super Moderator. Hahahahaha! Boy, I'm so glad. One thing I don't really favour the game's forum is that the Head Game Admin Moderator is kind of corrupted. She's really one-sided and even allowing his bf to use her account by misusing the "power". And to make it worse, they too dislike Ewanz.
Pathetic. In-games and forums bound to have all these, but seriously, I never see pathetic players who tries to downgrade others when they don't even know the other party at all.
P.S: If you don't understand, it's ok. Unless you've played mmorpg before, perhaps you will understand =)



