<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, February 01, 2009

I got bitten by my hamster and right now, I'm in a merajuk mood from him.

Anyway, during in-game, it was really a pissed off yet a joyful one as my guild-ally managed to keep the castle =D


This was last week's battle and my dear Ewanz had to use another character before he switched to another character after the battle ended.


This is the surprised that my dear Ewanz gave me when I online in-game the other time. Initially I didn't notice at first (the right hand side). Therefore the items I have to rearrange. Only after he asked me if I noticed something, then I realised that he actually display something for me to see. There's not enought space, therefore the heart shaped looked a little weird, but hey, the meaning is there! =D

I've gained weight *sob*

Met my dear Ewanz yesterday and he pointed out that I've put on weight. Well, sitting at home most of the time does make me put on some weight *sigh* seriously, I really really need a job.

I just don't understand those companies out there. Sometimes, I wonder. Is it really that difficult to drop a mail to those job seekers that they are unsuccessful in securing the job from the interview they went to? At least, have some courtesy so that the job seekers wouldn't be waiting that farking long. Grr..! The excuses they gave for not dropping mail will be "There are many applicants and we don't have time to send out email. Yada yada..

Ok la. I'm tired right now. I need a rest.