<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I know it's been awhile...

Firstly, wish all the Cina-ren a Happy Lunar New Year.

Since it's Gong Xi Fa Cai, my family and I went to Atok's home on the first day. Heheh. We were there for awhile before making our way to Bedok. Since most of the shops were closed, made a quick round to see which shop opened for business before making our way home.

Let me sum up what I've been wanting to say here.

Met up with my dear Ewanz last two Friday. The first few conversation when we met up goes like this...

Ewanz: (holding my hand tightly) Da brapa lama tak jumpa?
Me: Erm, 2-3 minggu.. (actually it's a month since we last met)
Ewanz : *smiles* Jom..

Sat down near Toa Payoh HDB hub since he had to go to HDB hub for something. And boy, I miss this man of mine =) And we chatted since its been quite sometime since we didn't meet. 1 month ok. It's pretty long than 1 week or even 3 days.

He gave me a surprise when I was online in-game, to which I will post in the next entry.

Anyway, I got to know something two weeks ago. I finally understand why Abah dislike Mat Kampau (people in blue, get it?)

Mama opened up the story to me one day. I just don't know why she suddenly brought up the topic. But overall, let me sum it up. She was actually telling me that it's better to tell them if I have someone I'm interested and she allow us to have our own choice of soulmate. The thing is she told me before she got married to Abah, there's 2 men who wanted Mama to be theirs. But my Atok came to merisik, therefore, Mama and Abah got married. One of the men who wanted Mama was a Mat Kampau who is an Inspector.

To cut the long story short, my arwah Yayi only came to know about that a week, if I'm not mistaken, after Mama and Abah got married. Abah knew about it too and therefore you know, jealousy did occurs.

Ok, I'm beginning to miss my Ewanz again =/