<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm seriously feeling so annoyed. Know why?

Last Friday, someone called me for interview for later today and told me that he will send the details to my mail. Friday - checked my mail, no email. Saturday - checked my mail, no email. WTF. Perhaps he had forgotten. Therefore I told myself that I will contact him on Monday itself.

And around 10pm on Sunday, I wanted to play my mmorpg. I just told myself I should just check in case I overlooked the email. And TADA!! The email was sent at 4.05pm! And there are 5 attachments. And pathetically, I've to print all of it! Grr..! I dont even have a printer *sob* And soo leceh!

And when I took a look. It seems that it's what companies usually give out to those seeking for job. I just don't get it why I've to print it out instead of them print the documents themselves??

Anyway, bebeh just got herself a pair of rabbits. Ceh, lawan nampak? LOL.

I still like my hamster. And someone is so jealous!

Ayg, I cam nak buy so I have a companion in my room since Snowy takde..

Aw.. I miss Snowy too. I just can't believe why his first sister took Snowy away *sobs*


He was very thirsty out of the sudden.


And took sometime to quench his thirst. Hehe.


And this is his favourite pastime. Sleeping under his wheels (-_-")

He just don't care about his posture when he sleeps. Kawaii~!


Another thing, sorry Lela for not attending your chalet which you've organised on the 10th. I don't drink, therefore I find it's unwise to come thou I've not seen you girls since Lela's open house the other time. But still, thanks for inviting both me and Ewanz.

I broke down just now as I'm feeling too stress for not landing into any jobs yet. Ya Allah, please help me in securing a job.

And I find Kakak is getting way too disobedient with Abah. *sigh* It hurts me when I saw Abah in tears, thou that was the first time I witness it.

Lastly, I really felt hurt when that someone said that there are people who forget their friends when they have a soulmate. It seems like that person is directing it to me, thou I myself know that I'm not the one who's unable to meet her, but it's the other way round. When I asked her the other time, always the reason will be "My company just shifted, therefore I've to work overtime." but I have some friends telling me that they saw her at City Hall, etc. *sigh*

I've to sleep early *sigh*