<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Monday, December 29, 2008

I felt cheated. I thought I would have landed myself in a good deal, but *sigh*

And that phonecall from the man in the HR department was a total pissed off.

HR: "Hi good afternoon. We would like to inform you that you have been shortlisted and will be having the final interview on 7th"

Me: "Eh?But I was told to report to work on 5th?"

HR: "5th? That's not possible. You have to go through the interview on the 7th at 9am. It's too rushy. You have to be interview by a panel of interviewers. I think you have a miscommunication with her (the admin)"

Me: "Oh ok. I see. At 9am?" ( I was trying to be polite. They say it's best to repeat so that the person will know you understand, right?)

HR: "Is there a problem? Do you need to check your schedule?"

Me: "No, I can make it at 9am"

HR: "Ok, your email is *email address* right? We will send the details on what to bring"

Me: "Ok thanks."

Oh great! Brilliant! Thanks for ruining my day. I had earlier on rejected the interview with the backup company by telling them I had a job. That was what I was told by the admin 2 days before Christmas until the HR called earlier about 530pm.

I was widely awake when they told me that I was accepted. They even told me the date I could start work, the dress code and working hours. And all I need to do is to wait for the letter which the HR will send. That was what I was told. Grrr...!

Haiz. It just brings me to tears.

To all Muslims, Selamat menyambut Tahun Baru 1430 Hijrah.