<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I was extremely shagged yesterday from the Aidiladha's visit, thou we went to 2 houses only, which were Tok's house at Tampines and Uncle Yep's house in Yishun.

Perhaps the real reason that made me felt shagged was that I didn't get ample rest / sleep on the eve of Aidiladha, since I slept like about midnight. And we broke our record yesterday by reaching Tok's home by about 1045am =P Hehehe.. Usually we would be reaching his home about 2pm. Abah supported Mama's idea (as Mama didn't wish to wait that long to go to Tok's house as she had to wait for everyone except Mama and me to wake up from the short nap after the prayers).

Anyway, we're the first family to reach. Heheh. Nice. Basically, I don't really look forward to see my relatives beside Abah. Well, it's mainly because we don't really communicate much among one another. Sad isn't it? Pak Andak's family reached next and his wifey asked me whether I'm working at the same company. Fast-forward, we made our way to Yishun about mid-day.

And, I really looked forward to see my first uncle, Uncle Yep. Well, his name is actually Tasrif. Mama reckons that most probably he likes to say "Yep" or "Yup".

Saw his first son's (Abang Ali's) family. Darn, forgot to take baby Edwin's picture. He looked just like my cousin, Hafiz. Hehe. Anyway, it was quite "noisy" after his Abang Ali's family left for home. Well, its basically the adults (erm, excluding both Kakak and me) were too excited in recalling the days they went to perform Haj. Yeah, I know what you're thinking of. But, oh well. They were talking till I can't really hear what's the show was all about (because I was watching the tv programme with Kakak). Before we left, Ibu Wati commented "Kesian, ngantuk yea?" I just smiled at her sheepishly. Yea, had to prevent myself from falling asleep. It will be very embarrassing if we're sleeping at the owner's home while we're on a visit.

Went home with Kakak while Abah and Mama went shopping at North Point. And fast forward, I slept instantly when it comes to bed time about 12 midnight. Boy, I was really shagged and couldn't even open my eyes at that point of time when my dear hubby Ewanz called me (he didn't contact me the whole day *sob*.. Well, I can't blame him since it's the festive season. Besides, I know he will be among his siblings, nieces and nephews)

Oh, I just remember a few things. Pardon my forgetfulness as well as my laziness to blog since I don't really update frequently nowadays =P

Firstly, I'm extremely irritated with those people on my msn list (well, not all. Some, or I can say about half of them). I just don't know wtf they had done till I've been getting mostly offline messages from them to click on links which I find it suspicious. Pfffttt... Be warned as I'm gonna delete and block you off my list! Therefore, clean your hard drive and scan for viruses!

Secondly, this might be a little outdated but Kakak bought this camera at SiteX recently.

Lovely. But, she bought the gold edition and it's 10 mp, not 8mp as seen in the picture (Picture is sample only taken from the net). Well, reason is because she dropped the old ixus model and it wouldn't switched on. Fark. But I'm eyeing on this other model which cost about $800. Aiming for it unless some kind soul willing to buy chip in for me for my birthday.

Third, ok still about Kakak. She's crazy about her pet. Well, the terrapins are gone as she gave to two of her students. Right now, she's crazy about this hamster which she's taking care at work.

One of her students didn't want it. And she find it adorable, thou she's allergic to furs (but she claimed that she's allergic to cat's saliva).


And it's driving me nuts. Day and night she will be talking about it. Ok, it's cute. But don't take it home alright? Ended up it will be me who's taking care of it. That's what happened to the bird and the terrapins.


She bought the lion toy as a "friend" to the hamster, which I wouldn't reveal the name. I admit the hamster is furry and the pictures where you see that it's curling up, the hamster just woke up.

Fourth, still about Kakak. She's taking degree next year. Please, I'm extremely jealous, alright? When will it be my turn? *sob*

Fifth, when am I getting a job? Good question. Beats me. I'm afraid I've answered this question before. Don't ask me because I don't know the answer. Hopefully by January next year.

Sixth, Mama told me that if we wanted to know when exactly we die, as in passed away as in dead, whichever term you call it, it's easy. Just recite a particular ayat, I forgot which one, and you will know when. When I asked if it's true, she told me its real as my late Yayi (grandfather) did recite it frequently and wrote a will a few months before he passed away. Scary but true!

Seventh, I'm missing my dear hubby Ewanz. When, when when can I meet my man who captured my heart? Dear Allah, please get me a job soon.

Eigth, I'm missing my friends. Due to me being jobless and my financial is depleting, I can't be meeting my friends. Very sorry aite!

Ninth, I'm going to revamp my wishes for the year 2009 very soon =] May my working luck is better in 2009, despite the bad economy.

Tenth, I'm surprised I listed out 10 things and this entry seems pretty long. I doubt I could think what else to type right now since its about 2am. Best thing to do, is me getting to bed since my dear Ewanz had went to bed about an hour ago.

Till then...