<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Monday, December 29, 2008

Boy, I just hope that the letter will arrive by this week before New Year for the 5th.

I managed to clear the desktop on this Mac. As in to keep it neat and tidy ;)

I just can't wait to work! Thou I know that it can be stressful soon. Just that I dont really like to sit at home.

My dear hubby Ewanz just had his PA license course last 2 weekends. Hopefully he pass (because he was having fever during the test). The vocational license course is up next on the 8th. Hopefully he pass too.

Mentioning of him, I miss him badly =(
Supposed to meet up yesterday, but oh well..

About the game? Ok, can't play much once I'm working. Hopefully the electric bill doesn't overshot for this month or I'll be screwed =/

Yesterday's Castle Siege(CS) was dead boring. And halfway throughout the CS, Cik Ros's family came over (minus their first 2 children) to collect Duri fish which my dad caught while fishing on Saturday/ Sunday night.

New Year's coming and I'm sure alot of people will come out with resolution. I haven't think of resolutions yet because there are some which I didn't fulfill yet. But, there's one which I hope, which I wish will come true. Insya Allah.