<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Last Friday, my ex-colleague's grandmother passed away. Innalillahi Wainnalillahi Rajiun. I'm sorry for your loss, Laila. Semoga roh nenekmu ditempatkan dikalangan orang-orang yang beriman. And sorry aite for not able to attend as I was having menses.

And a Singaporean was killed at Taj Mahal Hotel when terrorist attacked Mumbai, recently. It's quite frightening and at the same time frustrating that they killed the lady. My condolence to the family who lost their daughter / wife, thou I don't know her.

Anyway, well been sometimes since I last met Shasha and my dear Ewanz. And today, finally I got to meet my dear hubby Ewanz ! Wee~! After like almost 2 weeks since I last met him. I miss you terribly, and you know that ;) Because you've asked me when did we last met =)

Boy, I love this man of mine ;)

Anyway, I've decided. Thou I didn't want to do it, and the passion isn't there but instead of just being at home always, I rather go out to work. And thanks to those who support me =)