<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, October 09, 2008

I came across this while I was talking to my dear. Well, the headline is pretty catchy.

A thief stole 5,000 condoms in Mexico.

Lol. Apparently, the truck was found but not the condoms. Do a search and you will find out more.

Ewanz laughed hard upon hearing this. And I couldn't believe my eyes. Either the thief is a freak or probably can't afford to buy it. LOL.

Anyway, job hunting isn't easy nowadays with the economy not doing good. Hmm, hopefully I get a job soon. I was feeling stress after returning home from the exit interview. Well, you see, it really bothers me with that kind of claus stated in the contract. I can't have a piece of my mind.

And after much consultation from different people, my Ewanz and my clique, I decided to tell the other company the truth, in case they overlooked the whole thing. And I was on "job hunting" spree yesterday till 1am. Gosh!

Much of my time will be spend on hunting for jobs online thou Mama is quite unreasonable nowadays. I just don't understand. Why are they blaming me on using the internet and electricity when I rarely charge the laptop or use the computer, whereas my siblings are the ones who frequently use the laptop while charging. Hmm...I just don't get it.

Everything that goes wrong, will be pinpointed to me. Whether I did it or not.

I told Ewanz that I don't wish to be at home everyday. I would rather go to the library and spend time there with the laptop, just to find work, rather than being blamed for everything. And because of him, I stayed at home not going out and asking me to be more patience, to which my patience level has reached the maximum limit *sigh*