<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Friday, October 03, 2008

Last week was quite busy for me. So many things happened. *sigh*

Apart from the squabbles from my siblings (I just don't know why I'm always to be blamed *sigh*), preparation for the festive seasons too was taking up most of my time. My living room's hall was transformed from brown to lavendar mist with greyish curtains. Will take photos of it soon.

Did I mentioned there's F1 Grand Prix happening in my country? Totally awesome. I didn't expect L.Hamilton to be in the 3rd position. I was expecting F.Alanso and L.Hamilton to compete in the 1st and 2nd position. And yeah, could see that it was quite bumpy and lots of "drama" happening during the race. And the girls who actually compete (the ones in red by one of the service providers) were actually "useless". Sorry to say this but I find that the drivers weren't even noticing them in the first place. And having them compete in national tv but ended up standing there just to cheer or holding the flag, were unrelated.

Anyway, Raya this time was a bit boring to me. Went to Atok's place at 4pm. Gosh, all thanks to my siblings for leaving the house late since we had to do cleaning up on Raya itself. After which, we went to my 1st Uncle's house in Yishun.

Initially I wanted to go home after that. But my siblings insisted that we followed my relatives t cover all the houses of relatives in Yishun. We broke a record this time. Hehe. I mean in our generation's record on Mama's side. If I'm not mistaken, we've covered like 7 houses. And we ended the visiting at Cik Ros's house about 1240am. By the time we reached home, it was like 1am. Gosh!

Anyway, today will be the last day of my work as a trainer. The person who replaced me, well she was quite shocked to hear about what are the things that she needs to do.

And I have to print a copy of my resume asap. Really!

Job hunting while waiting for call from the company which I've went for interview.

Hopefully I get a better benefits and better job which gives me satisfaction. It still lingers in my mind what degree I should take. If I'm continuing my line, I will pay lesser.

And my aunts had been asking me to join NIE. I don't think I have the desire that can last me that long. Ultimately, I still have to ask myself what I wanna do. What I desire, and what I would like to be. It's really difficult. Because, I need someone to give me the drive and passion.

Ask me about my childhood dream, it's totally different than what I want to be. But, I think I have a thing for Science. But to restart in another field, boy perhaps can be quite time consuming.

To those who's taking PSLE, I wish you all the best and hope you excel in your studies.

To all Muslims, Happy Eid Mubarak / Selamat Hari Raya.