Before I move on to today's entry, some might wonder why I'm placing my blog as private. Well, it's because of someone who added me in her blog but in turn, she herself makes her blog as private.
I came across a unique wedding invitation. Take a look below.

This is how the wedding invitation looked like. The guy holding the flowers. And the bride is on the right side.

Pull and the guy will be moving towards the bride. Cute right?

And to view the location, is the one which you pulled just now. Ahakz. Interesting.
Anyway, nothing much to blog on. Tee hee hee..
And below is how my homey looks like. My living room. Pretty small, I know =)

But at least it's kinda cosy. Pardon for the helmets at the corner. Belongs to adeq.

The curtains which I don't really favours when it's at night. Haha. Because it really makes the whole house small and dark.
1 more day!