2 things that is related to the title.
1st,
finally I've left my company. Goodbye to both my client and company for all the ups, downs and downs. Pfft.. Thou it gives me the opportunity to get the experience in working life, I'm always expecting that they should treat me better.
The replacement, wasn't what I expected. She was quite stuck up in the first place. But after I've told her on what t0 do, then she open up a little. Oh well, I don't really care. Whether she can do a better job than me or not, it's not really my business. I've passed to her what she needs to do, so there shouldn't be any problem. Furthermore, she mentioned that she might be disturbing me this week. Pfftt..
The testimonial I've gotten from the school, well it was printed black and white...Pfftt..So cheap skate. The most sad thing was that my reporting officer didn't want to sign it after my level head asked him if he wanted to sign it. Fark. Can jolly well ask the first to sign the testimonial instead of my reporting officer!! Bahh... But, there are a few that are shocked that I'm leaving. Well, the thing is that I didn't make a big annoucement or even telling them in advance. Most were asking me the same question. Oh well..
I was told I might be getting my testimonial from my company this friday. We just wait and see la. And they owed me 3 days of my salary as I'm extending for 3 days. 2 working days plus public holiday.
So right now, I've to hunt for job. Hopefully I'm getting a better job, with better salary that satisfy me with a job that I really like. What I had done previously, well I could feel that my likeness in the line has been declining, all thanks to them.
Anyway, enough of that. Lets move on to my second finally.
2nd,
finally my parents are back from performing umrah. Alhamdulliah they are back home safely. Thou both aren't feeling well but I'm happy they are back. At least, I wouldn't get so much command from Kakak. Pfftt..! But, I can't go home that late when my parents are around *sob sob*
Anyway, fetched them from airport yesterday. Cik Ros was busily cooking soto ayam in our kitchen while we were at the airport. Special thanks to my aunts and uncles who were at the airport to welcome Mama and Abah as well as to Cik Ros & family and Cik Mamai & family.
My cousins from my first aunt besides Mama came around 8pm. Honestly, I hate my second cousin, who is the eldest from my first aunt. Every year without fail, he will "tease" me. Sort of. But I find it sarcastic and insulting. So what if some called me by my nickname? And he could just tell my nieces "Call her Aunt ___ (Nickname). She wouldn't respond by her name." Call me sensitive. But I hate it when it comes to this kind. Plus, he's the one who "cheat" us previously by being so nice in helping us to buy a computer previously, only to find out that each time we start up the computer, it will prompt us that some files are missing. I still wouldn't forgive him.
I'm missing my dear Ewanz. Boy, it's been like almost a week since we last met *sob* I'm craving for him =P



