Last Saturday, went to my foster grandma's home at Jurong. As usual, I'm eager to see her cats too.
Saw him under the table. After I patted him, he would look at me, wanting me to continue to pat him. Aww so manja. And extremely fat!
In front of him is his female sibling. She's a little mean. Laze around before they had their meal at 4pm everyday. The maid will always talk to them and they will answer her. Hehe.
And this is Monday. Ekeke. That's his name. The last siblings. Lol. Snapped while he was licking himself. Oops..Haha.
I didn't manage to capture another cat's picture. He's different from these 3. Because he's white. And his name is "Handsome". Lol. Ok, but the thing is, whenever the 3 of the blackies were having siblings arguments, each time they saw "Handsome", they started to attack on Handsome. Pity him as he didn't know anything. Kind of bully him since he's perhaps different color?
Went to my aunt's place in Clementi. They had short meeting regarding this saturday's wedding. Apparently, saturday will be at the girl's side and sunday will be at my cousin's side. So troublesome. Oh and my uncle Zai cooked Sup tulang! Aww, my favourite. Darn, getting fatter each day xD
After that, went to my ex-colleague's home with my darling whereby I saw alot of my ex-colleagues. Makan lagi! Ishkk!
Anyway, the craze is on for me!!
Yay! My MMORPG is back with season 4. Wee~! Hehe, so next time you see me online and I'm slow in responding, that means I'm trying to level up to my character to be stronger. You see, it was wiped for about nearly 2 months. And we had to start all over again. And this time, it's tougher than the previous season.
Main tu main gak. I'm also in the midst of finding job.
To Lela,
Babe, aku mintak maaf banyak-banyak. Lupa noh birthday ko! Anyway,
Happy Belated Birthday Gal!
May it will be a fruitful and enjoying year ahead, with lots of love and best of luck. Enjoy your year ahead and don't feel stress ;)



