<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Friday, October 17, 2008

Let's do a little rewind. Hehe. Well, I just received the official photos from Wanda.

Lawa kan? Tetapi kan, erm, can I critic a little? Thou I know I may not be a good photographer, but I appreciate beautiful pictures, especially wedding photos that links two lovers to unite as one.

If you (the owner of the wedding pictures) come across my blog, mintak ampun, mintak maaf k? This is just my thought. I find that half of the pictures are beautifully taken, while the other half, not really to my liking. Well, in this world, there's always some people who will oppose.

Erm, just that I felt there's some pictures that are not taken "professionally". I don't know to describe. Like some pictures, for example, if you're taking the person's hand without the body, it's fine but if you're taking a photo whereby there's a group of people, but there's only 1 face can be seen and the rest sort of headless, then I find that it's amateur. (Erm, if you don't understand, never mind).

Ok, for example this picture at the top, original photo, there's a sign of units pointing upwards. When I first saw this picture, I didn't think it was taken at the block's staircase. But the sign gives the biggest hint. From what I thought, usually they will by default remove that? Perhaps I'm wrong.

I apologise if I hurt any party. But to those who can't make it to her wedding, this is the link to view the pictures.