<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Last Saturday & Sunday was spent at Yishun, thou the wedding was held over 2 days at 2 different places. My cousin from my first Uncle beside Mama marries with Yati. Solemnisation was on Saturday, after which the reception was done at cousin in law's place on Saturday while the reception for abg Fauzy was done on Sunday.

A simple wedding. Semoga berkekalan hingga akhir hayat. For more pictures, please visit my multiply but the album is only restricted to certain people. Apologise for that.


Sorry to say this but I don't really like my new cousin-in-law. She isn't like Kak Zarina (the one in red scarf). What I meant was this new cousin-in-law seems pretty haughty. Oh well...

Anyway, yesterday was a festive season celebrated by Hindu. Therefore, I would like to wish (thou it's kinda belated) a happy Deepavali. It was raining almost the whole day.

And I was lazing around at home.

And I'm not feeling well nowadays. Kept on having tummy upset =/ Gosh, I don't really know what's actually happening to me... *sob sob*

And I'm missing the man who stole my heart. Boy, it seems that we're not having a fix day to meet up ever since I'm not working. Insya Allah, a little more patience is what I need to get a good job, despite the bad economy...

Labels: