<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I was super confused in the afternoon. I was already clueless on how to go about updating the website. Call me noob. I never use jhoomla before. So, not my fault. And at first it really looks complicated.

So even if company wanna say something, go ahead. All I can say is that I wasn't given sufficient practises. Read up on my own? Pfftt. I don't have time, alright?

Well, did I mentioned last Friday I went to see the doctor eventhou I was having my day time off from work?

All because of my left eye got swollen.


Pain ok. And I still have it. Gosh. But the pain has subdued. And two of my male colleagues were teasing me yesterday morning.

As: "Mesti tgk pape kan?"
Me: No la.
As : Bedek! Tgk pape kan?
Me: No la. My tpt buat upgrading.
As: (one said) Ohh... (the other) Dia bedek. Mesti tgk pape kan?

Pffftt. Ok. I give up. Ahakz. Lantak korg la eh. And my babe commented "Eh, ada mutiara. " (-_-") when I met her just now as we need to pay bills for our yoga.

Ahh.. Know what? Next month will be the last month I've to pay for yoga! Yipee~! Had already written down that I don't wish to continue. Save $. Heheh.

Anyway, Mama and Abah flew off to perform their Umrah Monday evening. It was emotional for me and I tried hard not to cry. No matter how much I hate them for trying to control them, still I love them as they are still my flesh and blood. Thanks to those who came over and those who were at the airport.

And this will be the first time that we didn't celebrate raya as a whole family. But, Insya Allah I always pray for their safety and hope they come back home safely on the 4th day of raya so that we can have our first day together as a family.

Oh..I'm having my time off again this Thurs & Fri. Syiok or what? Heh. Next Mon & Thurs will be finishing off my leave. Next Fri & Sat will be OT for me. Hopefully I can claim on eve of raya. Wee~!

Ok, I know some of those I saw in skol was damn jealous. Even one commented "Wah, lucky you!" Ahakz.

A little note to myself : Should get a small card ready to be printed out as a token of appreciation that I had been working there for 2 years 7 months. Well, not to everyone thou. Just those I enjoy working with. Should I give them a small chocolate too? Hmm...help?

And I can't wait to get out! Let me count how many days left.

Hmm...and that will be like a week more starting next Monday! Lol! And it's like 9 working days left to end of the month. And that will be the end of Ramadhan too. Gosh, time flies really fast!

And ohh!!
My dear Ewanz,
I'm aching to meet you.
=P

And I'm still thinking of what to get for him next month...Hmm...?