<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dont ask me what's the previous post was about. *sigh*

Anyway, I was on leave today. And it's my second day of leave from fasting *sob* It hurts my tummy. Told Ewanz yesterday that the pain was unbearable.

And today marks the first day my oven was alive! Hehe. In other words, I just start to bake.

Ewanz had been hinting that he wanted to eat Suji. I was searching high and low for the flour, only to realise that all I need to find is semolina flour. LOL.

I never make it before thou I know how to eat it since it's one of my favourite =P So today marks the day where I learnt how to do it myself. Ahakz.

Made half mixture and it passed. And I wanted to make the other half mixture again since the first batch, I'm giving to my dear Ewanz. And 1 whole mixture after that. Hehe. Excited uh =)

So only this year, I've made 2 cookies. Well, better than nothing right? =)