<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Monday, August 04, 2008

I'm dead tired. Of everything actually. Seriously. I just don't wish to go to work later. Can I take a break from work?

Whoa. It's been like 4 to 5 Saturdays I didn't spend my time with Ewanz. Well, at least my parents are a bit happy. I guess.

I'm soo missing him now =/

I didn't get to meet my babe Phoebe while she was here. She seems like busy when she's here. Going here, there. Wow. She's supposed to be on "holiday". And she's leaving for Hong Kong later about 4pm. Darn, I can't even get a glimpse of her =/ But, at least we have a few conversations over the phone and a few smses. Better than nothing I guess.

Last Friday was super dead tired. I was pissed off when I found out that the lights and door as well as aircon wasn't switched off. Grr. I'm gonna complain. Wait and see. I was wearing my boot that day and consider quite casual. And that day, was just sort of sports day for the lower level. The best part? I had to video as well as taking photos at the same time. Thanks eh. For making it memorable (-_-") Again, I'm going to complain to my level head and see what he got to say.

o_O do I really have to do the tagged, Jaja? xD

Ok, perhaps not today. But I was quite amazed that she insert in pictures. Hehe. Cute.

I really have to start moving to the ground floor or they start making noises that I'm not following their instruction. But, what really prevents me most is that they have been shifting my stuffs all over the place. *groans*

I should go to bed now. Urgh. Boy, I hate work.