I shall miss the lab whereby I can see the sunlight shining through the windows to see it's bright and sunny outside or if the weather is dark with heavy rain.
The good printer which is my "companion". Without it, I will be handicap. And while I'm in the lab, always I make sure that the printer is switched off in case unwanted papers coming out and nobody claimed the printed papers.
Anyway, met up with my babe Shasha after I attend a discussion to settle the complaint which my Reporting Officer made. Overall, I'm not satisfied. You know, I even have those evil thoughts of making this whore, who force me to watch the students play the game, to get bang by some guys. Fark, really I'm trying to figure out something just to get the message across to her. And she know NUTS ABOUT IT! Wow, nice one. And to think that this whore is getting about 6k salary per month, sitting there at her table, not doing other tasks because all her tasks will be covered by others based on her order.
And meeting my cliques. So my babe got to meet my 3 cliques =) Warned her that obsene languages could be heard when I'm with my cliques. LOL. She was surprised when one of my cliques describe about my manager. Ahahaha...! Told ya, babe. Ekekeke...!
But I'm sorry that you're bored and I can't have dinner with you
, babe... =/ All because of Mama. *sigh* Oh well...
Anyway, I'm feeling irritated. Well, not because of just now. But because of people who call themselves as friends, good friends, best friends and whatsoever. I'm getting sick and tired of being blamed for not making an effort to meet them.
But in actual fact, when I ask, I will always get the same reasons like "I'm busy with work..", "Oh, I have family stuff..", yada yada yada...Or when there's a plan and it got canceled at the very last minute.
Once or twice, fine with me but when it goes on and on, I got turned off. But the best part, which is always the same type of "accusation" is when they said
Ko da sombong sekarang. Yelah, mentang-mentang da de matair baru, kawan pon lupa.Repeat that again please?
Do you actually know what's the meaning of sombong? Sombong = boastful. And wait, so when I have a partner, I forgot about friends eh? Please la eh. Did I ever ask when are we going to meet? I will only ask a few times but if the response is always the same answer, I can't be bothered to ask again and again, making myself look desperate to meet up with a friend.
The best part? This will only happen when they can't find anyone to go out with. And when I'm unavailable that day, this is the sort of "respond" I get. FYI, whether I have the man or not, I still do make the effort to meet that person on the day I'm available. For example, with my babe Shasha. Yes, both of us have different schedule. It can be once a week, once a fortnight, etc but the main point is, we do make an effort to meet up at least once a month.
All this is part of your time management skills. Sounds familiar? Blame yourself, and not others. Yet when I found out, you will then confess that you too do have someone in your life. So kirakan aku kena be there for you when you want to meet me and not vice versa also?Pfffttt...
Sapa yang makan chilli, dia terasa pedas.



