I'm feeling very high now. Just can't wait to close my eyes to sleep but since it's been like awhile since I last update, might as well I update something here.
Backtrack a little before we touch on today.
Sunday
Met with my Ewanz. Extremely rare for us to meet on Sunday. But because Saturday I felt too lazy to meet and I had to be home early (and we felt not enough time) we met up on Sunday instead (^_^)
Went to job fair at Suntec. Quite boring actually. I've yet to send my resume. *slaps head* Okok. Will probably do it tomorrow or day after tomorrow. It seems that I'm feeling tired as soon as I reached home. (I'm still struggling to stay awake for a few more minutes). Brought nasi lemak for him from home (^_^)
Monday
Met up with my babe. Been quite sometime since I last saw her. But before that, managed to repair my shoes! Heheh..
Tuesday
As soon as I reached work, on the Ewan's psp and about to select song to hear before I start my first task, it seems like I'm about to get into trouble. This printer lady, I just don't know why she's such a busybody.
"Ahh...main game!"
I denied of course. Who wants to play if I'm sitting under the camera??
Wednesday
Managed to get the windows xp from my colleague for Ewanz and we had LJS meal! Yay!
It's funny that Ewanz think that way. I mean, he prefers me to eat rather than I dont. It's not as thou I'm starving myself.
I'm supposed to shed some weights off, but it seems as thou he prefer me to be of this weight and to eat. Hmm..Isn't it better to eat less or in other words, to diet instead of having some excess in your flash?
Oh, and anyway, we were sitting down at our usual spot when 2 bapok and a girl who seems like a guy. I really can't stand them. They are only teenagers. And these kids were being teasted by a group of mats. LOL...
Ok la. I better go to bed before I fall asleep infront in front of laptop again *affhhh..!*



