<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Friday, August 29, 2008

Currently, I'm seated on the floor near the power supply socket and leaning against one of the bookshelves. Ah, that's right. I'm in the library now.

Supposed to meet my dear Ewanz but...i guess he must be sleeping now since he didn't sleep whole of last night.

Bad news when i woke up again about 1020am was that the rpg that I played will be wiped out entirely *sobsob*

Completed my resume and is 8 pages long. Not sure if that's alright. Anyway, going to hunt for job via online pretty soon after I end blogging.

Parents have not been kind to me. *sigh* They kept on accusing me of reaching home late in the middle of the night when I reached home about 10pm. Accused me of going to town and chill there for no reason when I didn't even do that. Accused me of don't want to go home when I didn't even say that. I'm so freaking pissed off.

Stop, Stop, Stop whatever you're trying to do.

I'm just so damn pissed!

The best thing?
Abah can tell me "Ko kalau cari keja, cari yang takde meetings, takde extra working hours. Lepas abis keja terus balik".

WTF sia. So that means I've to be home everyday after work, not allowed to go out when I'm not working? Oh PLEASE!

Give me a break. Fark, I just hate this.

For goodness sake, I'm already nearly in my mid 20s. Fark.

Arghh...!