<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, July 02, 2008

You know, when you're too busy and too tired to do anything, the mood to update your own blog is not there. So many things to say, yet not enough time to "pen" your thoughts down.

Anyway, all I can say is that I have a busy start on Monday. Ewanz was on mc for two days again. Time to talk to him about his health. I noticed that he's been on mc for almost every month. Met him on Monday around 840pm as I left work about 7pm and he told me last minute that he wanted me to accompany him to have dinner. He went to hospital about nearly 11pm with Tosh and I was already fallen asleep by then without touching my laptop or even the computer. I was dead tired.

And yesterday, gosh extremely busy. Msn was on but I don't even have that much time to sit down and entertain any msn chat. Even when I was at my desk, I was busy doing all the updating to the last min task which I received in the morning. Chasing some teachers, going in and out of the lab and my computer hangs a lot of times (-_-") By the time I ended all my stuff, it's nearly 7pm.

And today, I was "rushed" by the operations to get the list of rooms available here. I was supposed to get from him but he wants me to get it all listed (-_-") It's your task, man! Don't push your task to me. @#$% I still got the job done as I know that complaining to my supervisor, wouldn't do any better. And guess where I find him after I've done? In the canteen talking away with a group of colleagues. Thanks eh. It's really not fair.

Anyway, was talking to Ewanz yesterday and guess what I found out?

Ewanz : You tau, smlm my adeq nya bf dtg umah. Weird dia dtg on Tues. Mungkin every Tues.
Me: Huh? Eh?
Ewanz: Dorg ingatkan I takde pat umah, so bf dia dtg.
Me: Eh! Tak fair seh! Oh. Ur adeq bwk lelaki balik bole. I dtg ur rumah tak leh. Tul tak fair uh.
Ewanz: Ntah la uh. Biar lah apa dia nak buat.

Really so not fair. Haiyah. So you see, even the daughter brings a man into the house, why can't Ewanz bring me into the house? The only difference is that I sometimes come over on Saturday. But usually I will try and avoid going to his home. Haiz.

If, only his mom sees this. Confirm terdiam. And who knows she will be extra nice to me when she sees me next time?

I'm having headache again =/