Extremely tired. Had to help assist with the * programme and I didn't know it's for those who are hyperactive with less attention span and will rather spend their time playing computer games instead of doing other things.
Video camera was dropped when one of the kid fell down on the video camera which I was holding. It just slipped (>.< ) And the best thing? One of the kids lost his right shoe which he placed outside my lab. And, they have been questioning me. Hello??!!?? WTH do I want to hide the kid's shoe for? The way they "asked" me was like accusing me. For goodness sake, I wasn't even around most of the time yesterday. I have people to vouch for me. Dammit!
Oh, and yesterday, I'm pissed off with the people I'm working with. They told me to shift down but I had not done so as I was too busy *sigh* And the best thing, I found out that my items are missing from my table! I couldn't find my stuff. *grr* And guessed where I found my items after that? Near the dry biscuits! Gosh! I just can't believe it! What I don't understand is why they have to move my things away from my table??
Took 3 hours off work yesterday at the very last minute. Wee~! I wasn't really feeling well yesterday but managed to meet up with Ewanz. Reached his home about an hour from work and found out that he's scolding the Snowy. And she was drenched as a punishment as she was running all over the place and out of the house, to which dear Ewanz had to chase her back and abandoned the vacuum cleaner. It pitied me that she got spank and being naughty. I could see from her eyes that she was pleading.
Sakit pulak my tangan pukul bontot dia xDLOL. Anyway, about 10 minutes later his younger sister came back home (>.< ) I just don't feel like salam-ing her but I had too after Ewanz asked me to show my respect her.
She saw me and gave me a long unhappy black face and the way she received my hand, it's like tak ikhlas. I just sat at the usual place and watched tv. Initially, I wanted to cook for Ewanz but after the sister came back, I doubt I can even cook for him. While I was reading the paper (read it twice yesterday), I overheard the squabbling between the two of them (-_-") . It seemed that I'm not welcomed at all.
Her : Kau bawak pompuan balik bila aku takde pat umah. Bagus kan.
Dear: Pernah abg tak respect matair ko bila ko bawak balik?
Blablabla. At that point of time, I really felt stress. 3/4 of me wanted to just leave the house quietly. It brought tears to me. After that, he sat opposite me on the left side and was commenting on the show to which I was really quiet.
Napa ni? Cry eh?I denied and refused to tell him thou tears were collected in my eyes. Snowy was snuggling in my lap yesterday. Aww, she's soo soft, adorable and cuddly. ^^p She must been feeling tired after the mischievous things she had done and the punishment she had received. After awhile, Ewanz let her entered his bedroom so she could sleep on the bed. Showed respect to her before I left and we had a quick dinner outside before I left for home.
Wait, I'm still not finish yet about his sister. I just find that she's damn unfair. She can bring her boyfriend home and I'm not even welcomed there.
If nak bebual soal agama, fine, bring it on. Nak cakap dosa berdua-duaan dalam rumah kalau bukan mahram right? Ok fine. So for the past time yang Ewanz keja, yg si bahlol ni bawak balik jantan dalam rumah and spend time berdua-duaan, tak consider dosa?? So kirakan I can't be with Ewanz alone and she can be with her boyfriend alone. Just because that house is under her name??
And one more thing. Mama and Abah never teach me to pull a long face towards guests or even being hostile towards guests. Whether you like your guests or not, still you've to respect them. At least, serve air kalau tak nak serve any food. Funny, you can even let the guest smell what you're cooking and eating it by yourself.
Ok, that I don't mind. Fine if you treat me as an outsider. But, at least you give your brother something to eat. Fark la.
Busuk² aku pon, tak pernah aku buat gitu pat orang lain, or even keluarga sendiri. Mama always remind me "Even if you hate that guest, if ada makanan, sajikan untuk mereka. Jangan sesekali masak bila ada tamu kalau makanan untuk keluarga sendiri tak cukup. Ni bukan soal kedekut, tapi it's also a sign of respect."
Affhh..Enough of that.
Sunday was merely a relax time for me. And Saturday (26/7), went to accompany Mama and Abah to buy a new phone. Abah bought the blue Nokia 5310 Express Music. Only when I was reached home, was having conversation with Ewanz, then he asked if I'm accompanying him to his friend's wedding. Last minute! Thou I had a feeling that my parents will be unhappy, I still got ready and went out after numerous calls to Mama as she went Geylang with Abah to buy food after buying the handphone. All I can say, my parents were unhappy that I went out to the wedding.
Anyway, I met Ewanz at Orchid Country Club and we later found out it should be at Yishun Safra Country Club. Bagus la tu. Saw his reservists friends and one with his wife & kids, the other with fiancee and the other one was solo. 50 tables in total and we were seated at the 48th table. Lots of DKKs at the wedding.
Guess what we saw on the table? Fork and spoon, tissue napkin and ... small plastic cups! OMG! The berkat was small fork and spoon and the person who gave us the gifts was telling us "Don't keep them in your bags. Just place it on your table so that we know you had received the gift". (-_-") Pathetic.
Sound system wasn't great. Only 1 speaker was used and we either can't hear it from the back (almost the whole time) or it's too loud for certain part of the video which they showcase. The emcee was horrible as most of the time, we couldn't understand what he's trying to say. (How can you say "Give a round of applause and a clap to the newly weds" ?)
When the bride and groom came in, the lights were not dimmed and the waiter was late in pouring water to the dry ice. In fact, the bride and groom had reached the stage and this waiter was still struggling to go between the guests just to pour water to dry ice (-_-")
As soon as the bride and groom sat down, most of the guests went out of the ballroom. We stood there wondering why guests walked out the moment both sat down. And we realised moments later that they actually went to take the food out as it's in buffet style (-_-")
Food aint great since I'm fussy about the taste. I dont know why but seriously, I'm very particular about the food I consumed.
Reached home about 11pm and I knew Abah was not happy with me. But I kept quiet. Interestingly, I noticed my living room was extremely neat, to which I realised that my kuzin Azrol & wife, Kak Mona & family with my aunt and uncle came over.
Work has been busy. Work over work. Projects over projects. And I can't find the time to do other stuff. *sigh*



