1st (Bad News):
They want me to shift down from my lab to the office =/ Aww, my privacy has been invaded!
1. I can't have short conversations / sms with Ewanz during working hours except lunch time.
2. I can't steal time playing facebook during my break time.
3. I can't have small snacks if they are not having snacks.
4. I can't do other work, especially those p&c stuff from my company without them seeing.
5. I can't take short naps especially during my lunch time! (T_T)
6. I can't stay back till after 530pm or they start question me why I'm not home yet.
7. I can't msn (T_T)
8. I can't skype (T_T)
9. I can't blog (T_T)
Their reasons are pretty lame.
Because we want to cut down on the aircon & lights usageWTF! Does that mean they are blaming me that I'm using most of their money for all these?? Bullshit! Even their staff aren't helping them much by leaving computers running, aircon running and lights not switching off. WTF! And, fyi I didn't on the aircon when it's raining.
2nd I forgot to bring my wallet. Darn. I'm feeling hungry =/ But, I only have 50 cents in my bag *tsk tsk* I only have 4 pieces of Oreos which was initially in my bag and two small packets of raisins which wouldn't last me as I will be using my energy soon. Urgh. Boring!
3rd Last saturday, it was totally sucks. It's different than 2 years ago, but still, I find it unprofessionally done. Here's my reason:
a) I wasn't given a blank dvd to video & there's no spare ones here.
b) I missed some of the performances due to the video camera, thus I can't film most of it.
c) Food was sucks. Only 1 pathetic small drumlet with plain fried cabbage for lunch.
d) I didn't get any breakfast and I was hungry.
e) My lab aircon was extremely hot thou it's on & the door was wide open for about 6 hours.
And I didn't get to meet Ewanz *tsk tsk* It's been nearly a week now *sob sob*
4th Snowy was missing whole of yesterday. But, she returned home around 5 or 6am when his mom was about to leave for JB. And Snowy went straight to the kitchen. Ewanz then gave her some food, to which plate was cleaned by Snowy and she got scolding from him of course. Making him worried since she's free and easy cat.
Oh boy, I'm hungry =/
To think of it, I badly need a nice decent paying job soon.



