Last Saturday, sent Cik Ros & husband off at the airport as they are going to perform umrah. Saw my materialistic kuzin. A few of my other cousins. There were tears before both of them went off. The youngest cousin, which is her son cried uncontrollably after she hugged her son. That's the first time I saw him crying without getting scolded (but, he only cries when he saw people around him crying. He dont really care whether his parents are around or not).
After that, Kakak and I had Hong Kong meal in Changi Airport Terminal 2. Forgot the name of the restaurant. Gosh. But we spent about $53 for 2 person. Better to buy buffet as you can eat as much as you want. According to Kakak, if you buy seperate dishes, it cost more than buffet.
I was extremely full. We didnt order much thou but overall, it's satisfying. Forgot to take the main dish picture. I dislike the Kimchi Noodle bowl as it tasted quite plain. Overall, I give about 3.8 over 5 stars.Last Saturday, attended 2 weddings.
Supposed to meet up with Lia & Kisha at Aljunied MRT, but since Kisha was at JE when both of us had already reached Aljunied, we proceed without her. Dont blame us as it was already state clearly that we had something on after attending the Diah's wedding.
Met up Diah while she was putting her make up on. Gave her our best wishes for about 1 minute before we went down for lunch.
Lovely right? Anyway, after the wedding, I quickly made my way to Yew Tee while Lia had to go to Pasir Ris for family function.Didn't manage to take pictures at the second wedding. When I reached, the bride and groom were seated nearly 2pm. Ewanz was deejaying. To my surprised, it was my first time seeing lots of karaoke request.
Congrats to Hafizah & her hubby (Hafiz).
Finally, I got to see all Ewanz's siblings xDD.
To both couples, I would like to wish as follow:
Semoga mahligai kamu berdua berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat. Wish both of you leading a wonderful blissful marriage.
My annual week leave started on Monday. I wasn't feeling well on Monday and Tuesday. Having flu actually =/
Anyway, I was soo tired and thought of leaving the house about 1pm when Ewanz called to tell me that he's on mc. So, made my way there to send him to the clinic, but since the clinic was closed at nearly 5pm, we went to his sister's place (since we met with his brother in law).
His nieces, wow. They really talked. But, overall, I like his nieces =) Ayuni and Diana were trying to get my attention while Ewanz was karaoke-ing away with his brother in law. Syafiq, their younger brother would just pull me to accompany him looking at the hamster.
Helped Seha to put all the food on the table for early dinner. By about 8pm, Diana and Syafiq were fast asleep together with Ewanz while Ayuni was asking me questions on the Mastika magazine. Seha took out her wedding album and let me view her photos. Nice =) Had some conversations with her.
Since both Seha and her hubby doesnt have kids yet, they do own 2 cats, 2 hamsters, fishes and rabbit. Wow. Oh, the kids are Ewanz's brother's. In short, Seha was looking after them since the kids' maid went on a month's leave.
The following day, met up with Ewanz again. Watched Death Sentence at his house. Superb movie thou. I give 6 over 5 for those who prefer shooting mafia type.

While watching the movie, his young sister came home and about 30 minutes later, 2 of his nieces came by before the 3 of them went for movie at Bugis. Made my way to meet my babe Shasha in Raffles Place to pay the yoga fees as soon as she finished w0rk.
And I've been a good girl by staying at home from Wednesday till Friday xD hehe. Tidy my cupboard was my main mission.
And yesterday, met up with Ewanz at his home. Watched 2 vcd before we went out. Been asking him when he wanted to go out as I don't wish to be caught again (-_-") He told me to relax. Initially, he wanted to go to IKEA. But ended up, we went to Orchard. And we had our dinner at Swensens before we made our way home.
Arghh.. Work tomorrow. Gosh, time really flies fast!
Not feeling well at the moment. Headache. I think I better offline to have my early dinner



