<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Monday, May 26, 2008

OMG. I can't believe I'm super busy on the first day of holidays (-_-") And yes, the stress is too great that it has been affecting my work, my life and to those around me. I'm truly sorry. Not only that, it has been affecting my health badly.

1. zits started to pop up again. Urgh.
2. The swollen eye. Doubt I will be going to doctor as I might be certified as overworked.
3. Internally, I felt something is not right somewhere.
4. Achings at my back, arms.
5. Extremely sleepy.
6. Too much thinking till I dont pay attention to what others say.

I was supposed to have 27 students today for workshop but ended up i have about 37 students who turned up and about 12 did not turn up. Sharks (T_T) too overwhelmed. I can't possibly ask those who I didn't have their consent form to go back home. And I have notes, just enough for 27 students. Oh, what the fish (-_-") I really hate it.

2 groups were uncooperative with each other. One of the groups was formed up with Orang K, came up to me at the end of the lesson and lodged a complain. Apparently, it got a bit tricky. Therefore, never get involve with these type of people because you will not know what is the main cause of the problem, who started first, etc. In other words, berbelit-belit.

One of my colleague came up and asked me about this Wednesday and Thursday's class. That has been messed up and not yet settled. Asked her to help me contact those 80 - 90 students as the response was too overwhelmed with about 114 applications, all due to my second supervisor's fault. I did asked him if he wanted to stop collecting but he asked to proceed. *sigh*

After my lunch, I spent nearly 2 hours contacting these people. For the next about 30 or so applicants, I had to ask the office to help me send sms that they are not successful. They pressured me with lots of "what if". Darn. Don't question me. Question those who instructed me to do. They are the ones who make these mistakes. I tried to give them suggestions and they do not heed mine, so why must I be the one who's answering all the questions??

And not yet done with my work is really sucks. I still have to do collation for the following course and so on.

And know what? I really can't wait for the next 4 months. I badly want to get out pretty fast!