<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Friday, May 30, 2008

Dozed off at work in front of computer (-_-") That's how tired I am. Slept at about 1am. Well, not really because i slept in front of the laptop before I decided to keep my laptop and indulge myself into the lala land. Hehe.

Took about 20 minutes nap after lunch. Boy, I'm dead tired. Cold and rainy Friday. Mmm..How wonderful will it be if I'm able to get cosy in my own comfortable bed? xD lol.

Tried Skype just now with my friend from my game and boy, it was clear. Lol.

I wanna take leave. Urgh. How do I get hold of my supervisor? Hmm...?

I'm missing Ewanz again. Hopefully, we can go out tonight. But where? I've to decide fast. Can't ask him where to meet and where to go as I don't want that episode to happen again.

Cam pernah dengar ada someone said
Da official la tu!
Oh eh? Hehehehe.. =)

Was having msn conversation with sis Kat and was asking her opinion.

Mein Name ist Kat - sentosa&sam was fun. says:
jumpa kat amk or tp
Me says:
tp?
Mein Name ist Kat - sentosa&sam was fun. says:
toa payoh

Darn, too many places with the same "acronym". Some will use the TP as

Toa Payoh
Tanjong Pagar
TamPines

or ....

Traffic Police
.........heheheh..........