On Vesak day, my plan to meet Ewanz was postponed as he had to work overtime late afternoon. Same goes on Tuesday after work. And today too, I can't meet him.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
For 2 straight days, I just don't know what's wrong with me. I cried yesterday when I reached home. And I just finished crying just now. *sob*
Met up with my cliq at AMK yesterday since Ewanz had to overtime at the very last minute. Thanks for the sharing and listening and advising thou. And through him, I got to know 2 hate blogs which was created in condemning my company xD
Told my ex-colleague about it and boy, she was extremely excited and can't wait to publish her story for others to read.
Today, well I really hate the situation at work. They kept on bothering me. Oh gosh. Noise pollution by kids till 6pm! OMG! I hate them and I can't concentrate on my work =/ Haiz.
Seriously, I'm very tired. I need a long break from work.



