<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, May 14, 2008

That's how I feel for the past 2 days. Nothing to do after work. Bored at work, eventhough I have tasks to do. Can't expect me to enjoy working when all I ever think is the last day of my contract.

Bored after work. Went home straight after work. And will be doing the same thing today. Perhaps, today I might sleep early. I don't know.

Tomorrow, I have to attend that training for uploading photos, or whatever.

Date: 15th May 2008
Time: 7pm – 10pm
Lab: Liverpool
Instructor: Ms (Orang K)
Software: Joomla.org

Damn. Websites again. Sheesh. Hate it. If only I can escape from attending course again *sigh* The best thing? With that orang K to be my instructor. Darn. Hate it. Especially when I'm seeing her face. Haiz.

I better leave the school now.