A bit of updates here.
Despite knowing I was upset on Saturday and before I went to bed that night, he chatted with me for awhile and advice me before we hung up
Jangan marah-marah to yourself, ok?I froze. Darn.. How did he know? But I denied thou he knew I know what he meant. What's past is past alright?
Met my babe yesterday to double check if there's any outstanding payments. Wee~! Yoga fee is about $85. Save about nearly $86! Wahahaha. I'm sooo loving it (^_^) So yesterday, was accompanying my babe to settle all her debts before we head down to AMK for dinner. Still, I wasn't in the mood of eating.
Yes yes yes. I'm totally taken aback of what had happened. And somehow, deep down in me I felt insulted and cheated by them. And, i burst out at work as the pressure was extremely beyond my control. And I felt like leaving the school again.
My TA caught me playing games yesterday about 10am and again he caught me looking at a video of 1 artist "declaring" her love story just now. And totally, I'm not in the mood of working nowadays. I've to drag myself to work. And for the sake of salary, I'm coming to work. There's no thrill in this job anymore after what had happened.
My clique told me via msn that I should be firm in the email and state what I had done to proof that I'm not skiving my work. Besides, it's an easy task. Ah..Easy? Nope. It's not especially when you're trying to liase with 7 people and almost half of them are not cooperative and trying to turn the tables on you. *sigh*
Back about the dinner, babe saw Haizad.

Oh yeah. He didn't shave his sideburn. I wasn't expecting any celebrity to be in AMK. And babe went gaga over him. Lol. And she told me she's going to blog on him. Nyahaha. Told her to take picture of him from far but she sort of told me that she was segan. Lol.

I bought a pair of slippers at Cheers. Lol. Ok, people will say big deal. But, so what? Haha. Think I will wear it out later. Macam malas nak kai heels nowadays.
And Ewanz called just now.
I'm going Philippines for 2 days in July.
Aww. Nak ikot please? Can I, can I?



