I could feel that today ain't a great day despite me being sleepy since I slept at about 2am just now.
I was up dealing with my game and hiring before I called Ewanz for a few minutes just before bedtime. He slept late thou I was worried that he has not slept the previous night and only slept for about an hour or two before he called me.
Aircon broke down again (-_-") And I suffered again for 3 hours without any cooling air. Opened the window and was feeling between sweating and cooling? Something like that. The aircon was resumed a few minutes before I had my lesson.
I dread having these kids again. I could feel the temperature rising, not from the aircon but from me. Asked them to write a story 5 weeks ago and about 4 of them did it on the spot and a handful didn't finish up. Not only that. While I was giving instructions to those who are typing, those who were submitting the papers to me, didn't bother to wait. Instead, they shove their papers into my face.
With noise level increasing and handling everything by myself, I turned to be a fierce person, once again. I seriously, do not understand some of their stories. I felt stress. And, the best part? While I was busily attending to the students for the last 20 minutes to 12pm, the vendor (which I shan't mentioned the company. Lia should know this) asked Cliff to ask me to open the door for their Digital Art workshop.
As my course is my main priority, I have the right to say NO. And once again, she asked Cliff to obtain the pin number from me and to give my pass to the student. If I lose my pass, I've to pay. Obviously, I'm not stupid enough ok. When I say no, means no.
I brushed her off and she tried to "comfort" me by saying she know. WTH. Apa yang dia tau? Tgh susah payah handle these kids, abeh paksa suruh bukak pintu. Abeh, ada General Office buat apa?? I told her to ask the GO staff to open but SHE INSIST I SHOULD OPEN. Fark la seh.
Konon nak tolong jaga but instead the kids were MORE noisy and she was busily looking at what the kids were doing. The best part? I saw the Operation Manager outside that particular lab. WTF. Waste my few minutes to walk when I can use that few minutes to handle my students' request.
Whatever la. Stop your nonsense. This my last time I'm helping them. Bukak pintu tu sendiri. So what if there's a few more lessons left? Apa, kirakan aku jadi babu kena bukak pintu?? Fark la. I've already gave advice to seek the General Office for help in future, countless times, but konon tak nak menyusahkan staff pat situ. Kirakan, bole menyusahkan aku la??
As a result of helping them, I had to release my students 10 minutes late, to which I should not do that.
I'm soo not happy. So what if they are going to say I'm rude. Know what I'm going to say? Opening lab doors isn't part of my job scope!



